Enjoy a bridge holiday in Bournemouth
Bring your friends or your bridge club for a mid-week break or a long weekend. We can provide:
- Bridge tables and bridge boxes
- Mealtimes to fit your schedule
- An expert bridge director can be arranged for tuition
- Refreshments provided during bridge sessions
- Wine reception on first evening.
Bridge is one of the most enduring and popular games in the world and for over 100 years, people of all types and from all walks of life have been fascinated by the game. It is one of the most popular leisure activities in Britain, with around 300,000 people playing on a regular basis. Primarily, bridge has been proven to be very good for the mind, and each game played will offer a unique challenge of problems and solutions. Every single deal is different; every deal poses a new problem and can taunt the players to find the solution!
Bridge Holidays can be accommodated at The Arlington Hotel, and at our sister hotel The Whitehall.
We are pleased to work with Bridge Overseas, a bridge holiday firm licensed by the EBU. For bridge holidays to be licensed it means that:
- The organisers of the holiday have applied for, and received a licence.
- They may choose to give master points in accordance with EBU scales.
- These master points will be accepted and added to player records.
- The bridge will be played in line with EBU regulations and bye laws, thus affording all players the protection of playing within the jurisdiction of the EBU English Bridge Union.
Call us on 01202 552 879 to enquire about a Bridge holiday to Bournemouth