The Annual Bournemouth Food and Drink Festival 2017
16 -25 June 2017
After a hugely successful 6th year in 2016 we’re looking forward to The Annual Bournemouth Food and Drink Festival 2017.
The Bournemouth Food & Drink Festival is 10 whole days of delight for foodies.
Get to Bournemouth to enjoy good food, amazing cooking skills and fabulous entertainment!
Cookery displays, Cocktail masterclasses, and food, food, food!
- Street Food Festival – Street food and pop-up restaurants have changed the way we eat out – come and try some of Bournemouth’s best Eating On The Go experiences.
- Farmers and Producers Market – The 2017 Farmers & Producers Market will be in Bournemouth Square for the two weekends of the Festival, with some traders staying for the full 10 days.
- Demo Kitchen – A Demonstration Kitchen featuring some of the best local chefs will be in Bournemouth Square
- The People’s Kitchen – Bournemouth locals take on the People’s Cook Off Challenge. Demo Kitchen
- The Kid’s Kitchen – Get the kids in the kitchen with some easy to follow recipes from local chefs
Find detailed information on the Bournemouth Food and Drinks Festival website and enjoy the festival!
The Arlington Hotel is one of the most conveniently situated hotels in Bournemouth for the festival.
Go everywhere, see everything, without driving anywhere!
Call us now on 01202 552879 to book or Book Online.