Bournemouth Christmas Festival wiull be back from November 2017-January 2018.
Enjoy some Christmas fun and festivities, and some great Christmas shopping.
Call the Arlington on 01202 552879 or book online
What’s On for Bournemouth Christmas Festival 2017
Bournemouth Square and Town Centre
- Late night Christmas shopping in most of the high shops in and near the square
- A traditional Christmas market every day from 10am
- Live music
- The fun ‘Moose Bar’
- The traditional static Nativity Scene
- Victorian style carousel.
- The outdoor ice rink will be back.
- Overlooking the ice rink is the sophisticated Alpine Bar serving champagne and warming drinks in a cosy environment. Enjoy a selection of winter warmers that include hot chocolate with dipping marshmallows, mulled wine, hot food and even blankets to keep the chill out.
- Gardens of Light, the amazing light pods are back with a glowing trail of hanging lights and projections to take you from the Pier Approach through the Gardens and into the Square.
The ‘villages’ of Bournemouth will all have their own special Christmas celebrations
Find out more about this year’s Christmas Celebrations