Christmas 2014 at the Arlington in Bournemouth
We’re looking forward to Christmas!
Yes, we know it’s only October and the weather is unseasonably warm but we’re still looking forward to it!
If you haven’t decided what you’re doing yet, then consider joining us at the Arlington for Christmas 2014 in Bournemouth.
The Arlington Hotel offers a 4-night Christmas special that is both traditional and friendly.
Christmas 2014 in Bournemouth
Why the Arlington
- Near the beach – The best place for walking off a turkey dinner, and just enjoying the bracing air
- Excellent Food – Full English Breakfast, beautifully prepared evening meals including a sumptuous 4 course Christmas Dinner, and Afternoon Teas
- Great Entertainment – The Salvation Army brass band provide traditional carols, Peter Pan at the Pavilion Theatre and a mystery coach tour all included – oh yes they are! We’ve even arranged for Father Christmas to pop in after breakfast on Christmas Day
- No washing up – we’ve got the elves in to do that
- Reasonable price – We know how expensive Christmas can be, so we’ve put together a package that we think is excellent value
- Something for Everyone – walks on the beach, shopping in the town centre, strolling through the Gardens, visiting any of Bournemouth’s many attractions or just sitting our bar watching the world go by.
Arrive on Christmas Eve, and forget about everything except enjoying four days of festive fun relaxing in Bournemouth.
For full details visit our Christmas in Bournemouth page
Christmas 2014 in Bournemouth – 4 night special is only £479.00 per person. Call us now on 01202 552879 to book.