Easter is always a great time to visit Bournemouth! There is so much to do in and around Bournemouth for families with children, and also loads on offer for couples who prefer a slightly quieter weekend break.
Friday March 30 – Monday April 2 2018.
Book Online or call 01202 552879 for further details and availability.
Top Things to Do at Easter
1. Bournemouth Beach – This has to be the No 1 attraction in Bournemouth. With 7 miles of sandy beach it has recently been voted one of the best beaches in the UK on Tripadvisor.
2. BH2 Centre in Bournemouth – Bournemouth’s newest centre featuring a cinema with the most sophisticated technology in Europe, as well as a children’s cinema, complete with play area. The centre also has 13 restaurants, catering for all tastes.
3. Bournemouth Pier to Shore Zip Wire – The only pier-to-shore zipwire in the country, this is an exhilarating ride from the tower at the top of Bournemouth Pier onto Bournemouth beach.
4. Rock Reef Bournemouth – an indoor adventure and climbing centre on Bournemouth Pier. Great fun for all ages.
5. Bournemouth Oceanarium – Always a great outing for the whole family and the Penguins are a recent, and very popular addition.
6. Bournemouth Sightseeing Bus – A great way to see the best of Bournemouth. A ticket is valid for 48-hours so you can take your time and explore.
7. The Russell-Cotes Museum – A fascinating and eclectic mix of treasures collected by the Russell-Cotes family. Also offers children’s holiday activities.
8. Bournemouth Gardens Mini Golf – A fun way to keep the family entertained, and in a lovely setting.
9. Bournemouth Gardens and Aviary – Last, but by no means least is Bournemouth’s magnificent Gardens. Take a walk to the aviary to see the birds, stroll all the way up to the Coy Pond in the Upper Gardens, and enjoy coffee or even a picnic in the Gardens.
Bournemouth is lucky enough to have a fantastic 7 mile long beach, some great shopping, good food and some of the best ice-creams around!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Arlington for Easter 2017.